Netgear routers are the best product for both individuals and business owners and apart from that, this brand also provides updates to keep the firmware up to date as per the latest technology. But
if you are facing any problem while updating the firmware of your router then no need to worry anymore as the techies of our Netgear support are here to deliver their assistance to keep your device updated every time.
Our support team has come up with step-by-step guidelines in order to update the firmware within the minimum time period. Just go through the below given steps properly.
- First of all, open the web browser on your system and then with the help an Ethernet cable, connect your system to the router to upgrade the firmware.
- Then you have to type ‘http://www.routerlogin.net’ in the search bar and then press enter.
- Now you will be directed to the login page where you have to enter the username and password. The default username is admin and the default password is password and both are case-sensitive.
- After logging into the account, you have to select advanced and then tap on administration.
- Then you have to tap on firmware update or the router update button. The button will vary according to the device.
- Then click on the check button. Then your device will look for any new firmware update and will show a message if a new version is available.
- After that, you have to tap on Yes button. This will begin to download the file.
- During the downloading process, don’t try to interrupt the update otherwise it will show errors while using the device.
In case, if you are unable to upgrade the device even after following the above guidelines then contact Netgear Router Support Australia 1-800-954-282 and get reliable assistance from our techies.